PLEASE NOTE: Enrolments for 2019 Term 2 classes are open now.
As class sizes are limited, enrolments will be accepted in the order they are received.
How to Enrol
Call the office on 03 5428 3799 for further information or to enrol.
Office staff will advise which enrolment form is needed.
Forms can be completed online and emailed to email@example.com
2019 Electronic Enrolment Form_v2_18.4.19-1
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot enrol online via this website.
Prior to enrolment, students should view the MRFEC Student Information Booklet, which has full details about Course Locations, Student Code of Conduct and other enrolment related information.
Receipts / Class Confirmations
Receipts and class confirmations will be emailed. If you require your receipt or class confirmation mailed please include a stamped, self addressed envelope with your enrolment.
Refunds and Concessions
- When a student withdraws, refunds of student fees are considered only if it has been possible to replace the student in the class, or if withdrawal is received one week prior to the course commencement date.
- When MRFEC cancels a class full refunds are automatic
- To qualify you must provide proof of eligibility.
- Concessions apply to all courses other than single session and one-day courses.
- Other Exceptions: ACFE funded courses.
Watch for this symbol throughout the brochure. These courses are funded by the Adult, Community and Further Education Board to provide pathways to employment and further education.
ACFE funding: Please call the office on 03 5428 3799 to discuss your eligibility.
GST and Course Fees
Courses marked with an asterisk * after the Course Fee attract the GST and the GST is included in the fee.