As class sizes are limited, enrolments will be accepted in the order they are received.
How to Enrol
Please enrol using the .pdf enrolment form Enrolment Form 2017
then print, fill in by hand and post or fax to us.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot enrol online via this website.
Prior to enrolment, students should view the MRFEC Student Information Booklet, which has full details about Course Locations, Student Code of Conduct and other enrolment related information.
Please send Registration Form with your payment to:
Macedon Ranges Further Education Centre
P.O. Box 68
Receipts will be emailed.
Receipts / Class Confirmations
Receipts and class confirmations will be emailed. If you require your receipt or class confirmation mailed please include a stamped, self addressed envelope with your enrolment.
Refunds and Concessions
- When a student withdraws, refunds of student fees are considered only if it has been possible to replace the student in the class, or if withdrawal is received one week prior to the course commencement date.
- When MRFEC cancels a class full refunds are automatic
- Full time students, pensioners, registered unemployed and healthcare card holders are eligible for a concession of 15% of the course fee.
- To qualify you must provide proof of eligibility.
- Concessions apply to all courses other than single session and one-day courses
Watch for this symbol throughout the brochure. These courses are funded by the Adult, Community and Further Education Board to provide pathways to employment and further education. However for persons with a hardship case wanting to attend please contact the Centre Office. It is the centre policy not to disadvantage any learner.
ACFE funding is for people with less than year 12 qualifications or people wanting to re-enter the workplace or improve their skills.
Courses with this symbol are recognised within the Australian Qualification Framework.
VTG Fees Summary
To be eligible for a Victorian Training Guarantee position the applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Applicants must not hold a qualification at course level or above.
Changes to the Training System
Securing Jobs for Your Future – Skills for Victoria is a Victorian Government initiative to improve and refocus the training system. This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. For more information please contact the Centre Office
GST and Course Fees
Courses marked with an asterisk * after the Course Fee attract the GST and the GST is included in the fee.