MRFEC accepts online enrolments.
How to enroll online, step by step guide with pictures. MRFEC Online enrolment guide 2021
If you require support to complete your enrolment please contact the MRFEC Team for assistance. Cleared payment is required to secure a place in a course or workshop.
Receipts / Class Confirmations
Receipts and class confirmations will be emailed to you.
- Course commencement is subject to sufficient enrolments – minimum and maximum class sizes apply to all courses. In the event of a course cancellation, all fees will be refunded in full by direct payment to your nominated bank account.
- Notice of withdrawal from a course must be given 7 days prior to course commencement. A $50
administration fee will be incurred for cancellations less than 7 days before commencement of a course. The full fee will be incurred for cancellations made once a course has commenced.
- Eligible: Pension Card, Veteran Card or Healthcare Card.
- To qualify you must provide proof of eligibility.
- Concessions apply to all courses other than single session and one-day courses.
- Other Exceptions: ACFE funded courses.
Adult, Community & Further Education (ACFE) Subsidised Course Fees
Subsidised course fees are available for students who are ACFE eligible. ACFE courses are pre accredited training with a focus on pathways to employment and/or further education.
These courses are funded by the Adult, Community and Further Education Board to provide pathways to employment and further education. To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Leisure and Lifestyle Courses
Leisure and lifestyle courses are open to all people interested in learning a new skills, hobby or interest.
MRFEC will advise students prior to course commencement (usually described in the course description online) if there are course material fees to be paid. This is a separate payment, in addition to the course fee.
Government Restriction Measures (COVID)
In the event of a government mandated lockdown, classes will be cancelled until it is safe for classes to be conducted again. Classes cancelled due to snap lockdown restrictions lasting less than 3 consecutive weeks will not be refunded and where possible we will transition online or offer a make-up
class/es. For cancellations lasting more than 3 consecutive weeks, all affected classes will be refunded and no make-up classes will be offered. This po0licy is subject to change due to the nature of changes.