To Our Valued MRFEC Community,
In response to the current situation arising from the COVID19 Pandemic, the Committee of Management has made the decision to temporarily close the Centre. All of our programs and social activities will cease from Friday 20th March, 2020 until further notice.
The decision to close our centre was taken in the best interests and health of our participants, volunteers and staff. Please try to remain calm and take care of yourselves and those around you in safe and supportive ways.
Our staff will be exploring ways using technology to safely provide some of our programs and will continue to update everyone via our Website and our Facebook page. If you need to get in touch, you can contact us via the Contact tab on this page or in the following ways:
You may find these websites valuable to keep updated on COVID19:
- Department of Health & Human Services: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council Website: https://mrsc.vic.gov.au
- Hume City Council: https://www.hume.vic.gov.au/
- ABC News Website: https://www.abc.net.au/news/story-streams/coronavirus/
- Beyond Blue: https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/looking-after-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak
Your understanding during this time is appreciated.